- 48-ml/16fl.oz. Chicken Stock
- 4 Kaffir Lime Leaves, finely shredded
- 5cm/2 inch length Lemon Grass
- 2.5cm/1 inch length Galangal, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 100g/4oz Fresh Chicken Breast, shredded
- 150ml/5fl.oz. Coconut Milk
- 4 whole Small Thai Chilli Peppers, lightly crushed
- Fresh Coriander Leaves to garnish
1. Place the chicken stock in a large saucepan together with the Kaffir leaves, lemon grass, galangal, fish sauce, chilies and lime juice.
2. Bring to the boil mixing well then add the shredded chicken and coconut milk.
3. Bring back to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. To serve - transfer to warmed soup bowls and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
» Thailand Recipes