This is a popular dip for barbecued foods
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 6 tbsp Green Birdseye chillies, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp Red Birdseye chilies, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan add the chilies, shallots and garlic and sauté for a few minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Transfer to a food processor, add the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth. Serve cold.
» Thailand Recipes