- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 6 Spring Onions, roughly chopped
- *8 Dried Chilies
- *1-1/2 teasp Ground Coriander
- *1-1/2 teasp Ground Cumin
- *1 teasp Ground Lemon Grass or 1 tbsp finely chopped Lemon Grass
- * 1 teasp Dried Galangal or 1 tbsp finely chopped Galangal
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Ginger
- 1 teasp Chili Paste
- 225g/8oz Broccoli florets
- Peanut oil
- 240ml/8fl.oz. Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Roasted Peanuts, crushed
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Palm or Brown Sugar
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and cut the flesh into 12mm/1/2 inch cubes.
2. Place the lemon grass, galangal, dried chilies, coriander, cumin (or contents of spice pack if using) onions, garlic, ginger, and chili paste in a food processor and blend to a paste.
3. Place the chicken in a bowl, add the onion paste, mix well and set aside for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
5. Heat the peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan until hot, add the marinated chicken mixture and stir fry 3 minutes until chicken goes opaque.
6. Add the coconut milk, peanut butter, crushed peanuts, fish sauce and sugar and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes until sauce begins to thicken.
7. Add the blanched broccoli and simmer, stirring until heated through. Serve immediately.
» Thailand Recipes