- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 2 tins Coconut Milk (about 720ml/24fl.oz.)
- 450g/1lb Boneless Chicken Meat, cut into large cubes
- 240ml/8fl.oz. Chicken Stock
- 200g/7oz Baby Sweetcorn
- 75g/3oz Straw Mushrooms (or other type of mushroom )
- 200g/7oz Bamboo Shoots
- 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Fish sauce to taste
- 10 fresh Basil Leaves
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the curry paste plus the cream off the top of the coconut milk and fry until the oil separates.
2. Add the chicken and sauté for about 1 minute over medium high heat.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, except basil leaves, bring to simmering point then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes stirring from time to time.
4. Just before serving, stir in basil leaves. Serve hot.
» Thailand Recipes